Monday, February 16, 2015

Admit it Westminster, MY dog is the cutest!


He's not a lap dog and he doesn't wear bows or sweaters.  It's not for a lack of me trying however.  My friends and family will attest to the fact that I've tried raincoats, bandannas, shirts, and jingle bell laden Christmas collars.  His refusal is always adamant.  Yet, his cuteness is unsurpassed and here's proof:













He goes by many names:  Buddah, Mr. Handsome, Pups, Puppy Doo, Baby Doo, Wookie Doo, E-pup, Adube, or Sir Pups-a-Lot. He has never been, nor will he ever be 'the dog'.



I own no rights to theWestminster Kennel Club, the franchise, it's merchandise, subsidiaries, synonyms, or anyone or thing that has to do with it/them.  The text written here is my own original thought, work, and opinion, shared with love. Photos in this post belong to their original owners (actually me!) and are used with permission.  No copyright infringement intended.  I only offer my humble rambling opinion.  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! Follow me on Twitter @genclever